What Is The Super Affiliate Network? Is It Legit Or Not?

1. Stella says:

Well, from what you are saying here, in my opinion, I would agree with you. The Super Affiliate Network doesn’t sound like a scam. But it does sound like it could get very expensive to be successful.

In my experience being successful online requires patience to build a business organically with quality content, keyword research, and engagement. If they don’t cover those bases, I wouldn’t be interested in parting with my hard earned cash.

Thanks for presenting all of this info and research for others to use in their decision making. I agree, and in my opinion there are other ways to learn affiliate marketing for greater value.

Stella 🙂

Thank you for your comment Stella. Building an online business doesn’t have to cost you that much. There are better and cheaper training courses that offer a lot more tools and features.

Thanks,

Nikos

2. Matan says:

My opinion is that this is a good opportunity for someone who wants a turn in life. Achieving goals requires work and effort.

Matan

Hello Matan,
      That’s totally fine but i don’t consider Super Affiliate Network a good opportunity and it’s something i would never recommend.

Nikos

3. Sonya says:

What a great review.  You’ve certainly done your homework.  Based on your research here, there is no reason why anyone who reads it would sign up for SAN without their eyes wide open. Go for it, if you want to chuck away bundles of hard earned cash with very little to show for it and no guarantee for success.  So many people enter into these programs with starry eyes and end up getting burned.  Affiliate marketing takes time, diligence and hard work. People can be successful with the right training and support that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.  Thanks for your article. It’s going to help in making informed decisions when it comes to the business of affiliate marketing.

Hello Sonya,

Thank you for your comment. I totally agree with you. Starting your own affiliate marketing business doesn’t have to cost you that much. There are much better options out there. Affiliate marketing is all about hard work and persistence. A training course doesn’t have to be that expensive.

Thanks,