What Is The Best Way To Make Money Online?

1. Henderson says:

One thing that I admire about this post because you have pointed out that when it comes to online business, there is no easy way to make that money. I admire the fact that you can give all this information about this here. It is very good and I love it. Thank you very much for the information given. Cheers!

2. David ben says:

Hello there tanks for this awesome article I keen to get started and am exploring the online affiliate marketing area. The issue I have is there seems to be so much conflicting advice about what to do and how to do it, everyone I reach out to wants to sell me a course but after reading your article I think I would like to Start out immediately with affiliate marketing.thanks ones again your post was really helpful

3. PeterMinea says:

Hey Nikos!

This is a very good question. A few months ago I started to ask myself seriously how to make extra money online. And for beginners the answer is hard to find, I tried paid-to-click, get-paid-to (abbreviated as PTC, GPT), and I think affiliate marketing may be a good possibility for me too, but I agree this needs personal work, time and patience.

There are lots of fake promises about getting rich quickly (Scams), and we must be able to avoid them, especially after having encountered some. And like you said – the best way is your way!

Kind regards, Peter

4. Benson says:

Considering the many means of making money online, you just have to settle for the easy ones that pays you without requiring too much stress and of all these suggestions, i am very cool with affiliate marketing. I am still in line with learning drop shipping which I find really interesting, but affiliate marketing is one of the few I can settle for any time. Thanks for sharing.

5. MrBiizy says:

Hi Nikos… Thanks for sharing this post. While searching the internet some years ago on how to make money online, I saw numerous ways to make money including drop shipping and blogging/affiliate marketing. I really had huge interest in drop shipping, however, I was not privileged enough to get involved. Right now, I am settling down with affiliate marketing. I know it will not be easy, of course nothing good comes easy and I am ready to put in the work and money needed to succeed.

Take care.

6. Dave says:

One of the things you’ve pointed out in this post is that the best way to make money online is by choosing a sector, niche or product that you’re passionate about. By doing that, you’ll never run out of things to write about and that will provide motivation to succeed.

Often time people start out writing about things they’re not interested in so the advice is wrong because its not researched properly and then they lose heart and give up.

7. marcuscbb says:

Hi I would like to thank you for providing the information on your article about the best ways to make money online. There is so much information out there on this topic but your article helped me a lot. You really got me thinking when you commented on dropshipping and personal branding. I already use Amazon on my website but haven’t really thought about dropshipping or personal branding. Again thanks for your help.

8. Parameter says:

Hello Nikos,
    I fell in love with one of your headlines, “Don’t expect easy ways to make money online”. This is actually where I have personally failed and I know many people do.
    We start an online business expecting it yields profit overnight; the gurus make it worse, in a bid to sell products they tell us to buy this and make money, they don’t emphasize the need to work and give time.
    Whichever niche you choose, building sustainable income takes time and dedication. You must patiently grow your business.

9. Jennie says:

I definitely agree that there are a lot of possibilities out there.  I greatly appreciate this overview.  I have dealt with MLM scams before and lost money that I really did not have in the first place.  I am definitely interested in affiliated marketing and dropshipping.  These are two angles that I am looking into for this upcoming new year.  I will take a look at Wealthy Affiliate because it seems like a legit possibility.  Thank you for the information.

Hello Jennie,

Wealthy Affiliate is a great platform to start your online business and learn affiliate marketing. They offer a number of tools and there are no up-sells.

Nikos

10. Kell says:

The very first question you asked at the beginning of this article is in a broad sense and that’s what people especially newbies tends to ask in the world of making money online. Of course, there are more than one way.

But another question here is, can you know of any that can make you make real consistent income online? Now that’s a very difficult question and where many fall prey a lot to scam websites. And you will need to find a solid place to get the training.

The list you gave are real ways to make real money online, and you don’t just do one of those because you saw someone succeeding in that field. Don’t follow some online gurus that said they made $2500 bucks in one week. It is possible but not to you yet as a beginner because you need lots of hard work and patience to start seeing such results.

Follow your passion and what you feel comfortable online, with hard work, and you’ll see yourself succeeding. I first started out with freelancing but was not seeing much, not as if people aren’t. Left it and moved over to drop shipping. But later gave and turned to affiliate marketing, and ever since then I’ve found that this is what I want and I’ve been doing great since then.

Thank you for this post.

Hello Kell,

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online. I am happy you found your passion.

Nikos