Is ShareCash.co a scam? ShareCash Review
Is ShareCash legit?
Will it help you earn money online, or is it a waste of time?
That is what we are going to talk about in this review. I am going to be uncovering everything there is to know about ShareCash including why you should avoid it. I’ll explain what ShareCash.co is, how it works, and if it can help you make money online.
Before I continue with my review though I should state that ShareCash.co shouldn’t be confused with ShareCash.org which was a site for sharing files online. As far as I know, this website no longer exists today. I thought of mentioning it here to avoid any misunderstandings.
ShareCash.co claims you can earn as much as $500 per day online by doing some simple things. The real question is if ShareCash can help you make that amount of money or if it’s all a lie. The reason you are reading this review is that you want to make money online. But we all know there is no such thing as easy money online.
There are many ways you can make money online, but there are also many scams out there waiting to rip you off by promising you easy ways to earn a quick buck online. Let’s take a closer look and find out if ShareCash is a site you should trust or not.
Disclaimer. I am not an affiliate or a member of ShareCash.co. My review is based on information available to everyone online. This review is my opinion and is based on my research. Results may vary and may not apply to all persons.
Owner: Unknown (at least to me)
Price: Free to join
Verdict: Not Recommended (waste of time)
What is ShareCash.co?
ShareCash claims to be the #1 Influencer Network in the world and earning money online with them is very easy. They also claim to have being mentioned in top publications such as Forbes. And they have done all that in less than 10 years since ShareCash was founded in 2015.
Of course, none of that is true. The About Us page is nothing more than a lie. ShareCash is part of a big network of similar scam websites, all claiming the same things. They all share the same About Us page and all of them claim you can earn money online by sharing your referral link and by completing some small tasks.
There are dozens of such sites online at any given time. I have already reviewed some of them like CloutShout, Click4Kash, CashForShare but there are others like OG Bucks, Tap2Cash, Tap2Earn, and many more. It is the same website launched again and again under different names. ShareCash is nothing new just a copy of other older sites.
Each of these sites only lasts for a certain amount of time before being shut down due to all the negative reviews and complaints. The people (or person) behind these sites keep on changing the name in an attempt to avoid all the bad “publicity” and start the scam again.
ShareCash pretends to be a legitimate GPT (Get-To-Paid) site but they never pay anyone. The money will appear on your ShareCash account to make you believe you are earning money but you will not be able to cash out your earnings. ShareCash is a data-harvesting website interested in collecting your personal information such as email address, telephone number, credit card information, etc.
Unfortunately, ShareCash is not a way to make money online. It is not an opportunity but a waste of time. They try to lure you in by promising you an easy and simple way to make money but everything mentioned on their site is fake. At the end of my review, I list all the big red flags and why you should keep away from ShareCash.
There are, of course, many legitimate GPT sites (Swagbucks, SurveyJunkie) online that can help you earn some extra cash online per month. If you are looking for something like that, you should take a look at the following post:
How Does ShareCash Work?
I believe it is clear from what I’ve mentioned above that this earning opportunity is fake. But I have to admit that when visiting their homepage for the first time, you get the impression that ShareCash could be that money-making opportunity you were looking for all along. Signing up is free and available to everyone.
Not only that but they also say you will get a $25 bonus just for signing up. According to the information available on their homepage, all you have to do to make money with ShareCash is to follow 3 easy steps:
- Join ShareCash. Creating an account is easy (only an email is required), free and you will earn $25 for signing up.
- Share your referral link. Invite your friends and earn $10 for each person who joins.
- Get Paid. Cash-out your earnings through PayPal, Bitcoin, Venmo, mailed checks, or Cash app.
That’s it. That’s all you have to do to make money with ShareCash. It looks simple enough but it also sounds too good to be true. And when something looks too good to be true it usually is. There is also a video on the homepage you can watch that shows how easy it is to earn money with ShareCash.
You can also earn money by completing small tasks like downloading apps on your mobile phone, completing surveys, etc. Inside the members’ area, there is a Task Wall listing all the tasks you can complete to earn more money. Based on my research these tasks could be CPA (Cost Per Action) offers. Every time you or any other member of ShareCash completes a task the owners of ShareCash earn a commission.
Here is a list of the tasks you can complete that will supposedly earn you money:
- Complete surveys and earn $30
- Download apps and earn $20
- Create 1 minute YouTube & Facebook videos and earn $50
- Earn $2 every time someone clicks on your referral link
Legitimate GPT sites don’t pay that much for such tasks. For example, survey sites pay on average between $0.50 and $10 per survey, not $30. These rewards make no sense.
If you try to complete any of these tasks (like taking a survey) you will be redirected to other sites where you will be asked to create an account and submit your personal information (like your phone number). Downloading apps is also something I don’t recommend you do. Some of them might require you to pay money to subscribe or to submit your phone number, credit card information, etc.
You are not only risking getting spammed but also sending you text messages and charging you for them. There are also certain requirements you must first meet to be able to cash out your earnings. The most ridiculous being the minimum cashout limit, which is $500.
You must also complete at least 5 tasks and refer at least people to ShareCach. But even if you do all that, you still won’t get paid. Based on my research ShareCash never pays anyone. There are plenty of complaints on social media from members who say they can’t cash out their earnings.
Pros & Cons
Although ShareCash claims to be the #1 Influencer network, I found no influencers promoting this site. Copy-pasting your links all over the social media is not going to help you earn any money online. Their website is full of hype and misleading information. The fact this site is almost identical to several other sites I have reviewed before is really the only proof you need to stay away from it.
- It is free to join. That’s the only good thing I have to say about ShareCash. Obviously, I don’t recommend joining it but if you want to try it and see for yourself you could it. It won’t cost you anything but I wouldn’t use my personal email address to sign up and I would never submit my mobile phone number or my credit card information.
- Unknown Owners. There is no information about its owners or who is behind ShareCash. That is the first big red flag and a sign that this is not a legit site. If this was the #1Influencer network in the world the name of the founder wouldn’t be a secret. But I found no information online about who is the founder of ShareCash.
- The creation date is fake. On its website, ShareCash says it was launched in March 2015 but its domain name was registered in November 2019. At least that’s according to whois.com. That means everything on their About Us page is false. The same tactic has been used in all the previous fake GPT sites I mentioned above.
- Fake payment proofs. If they have no problem lying about the site’s launch date, you can’t expect them to be honest about anything else. The payment proofs shown on their website are fake because the dates shown are before the launch date (November 2019).
- Plenty of Complaints. No one is getting paid. There are too many complaints (see images below) online about ShareCash and all of them are about the same thing. Not being able to cash out your earnings. So it doesn’t matter how many tasks you will complete or how many videos you will upload on YouTube. Because in the end, you will earn nothing.
ShareCash is part of a network of many similar websites (almost identical) that all use the same techniques and promise an easy way to make a lot of money online fast with little to no work. After a while, they disappear only to appear again later under a different name.
There are too many complaints online from members who tried and failed to earn a single dollar using such systems. Plus their website is full of unrealistic claims and lies. The ShareCash is not a way to earn money online but a waste of time. Their goal is to get your personal data and the data of the people you will refer to ShareCash.
In my opinion, the best thing to do is to avoid ShareCash and look for something else.
If you want to earn money online I don’t suggest joining GPT sites or completing paid surveys online. The earning potential is too low. There are many legit ways to make money online. For me, the best method for earning online is affiliate marketing. It doesn’t cost much to start an affiliate business and it is something everyone can do.
As long as you are willing to learn and work hard for it you will succeed. Affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme so you shouldn’t expect to make money right away. But on the other hand, there is no such thing as easy money online or a get-rich-quick scheme.
The best way to learn affiliate marketing is by taking a look at the following training course. You can sign up for free.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review. If you like this post please share it with your social media followers.