5 Top Reasons Why Most People Fail To Make Money Online

1. Benny says:

Hello, I really want to first appreciate your effort in putting this great website together and writing this article. Making money online is the desire of almost every Internet user. I was always suspicious of every platform because of the fraudulent acts that seem to be every where but I have come across real legit platforms that helped me with my online busniess

2. Katja says:

I loved reading your post about reasons why people fail to make money online. You gave me extra boost of motivation to continue working hard to achieve my goals! What I need to work on is my patience. Sometimes I get frustrated or feel like a failure, because things are not going faster. Especially if I encounter some of the ”instant online success stories”, that I know are not real, but affect my self-esteem anyway. When I stop, take a breath and reflect, I feel better – as you stated: don’t quit!

Thank you for a great read! 🙂

3. BlueMoon UniqueFashion says:

Great article and they can be found in many of the things you mentioned. Although I have been doing affiliate marketing and working from home for four years, I am on the verge of quitting a few times. At first, I was afraid I would not know how to do it, later a few great items came to my attention and there were days when patience betrayed me. I’m glad I stayed on track because now I do what I love, at a time that suits me and earns full income.

4. Feji ben says:

Yes I agree with you…..this are the real reason why people don’t make money online…..I started online business a long time ago and these things affected me too especially having unrealistic expectations but I was able to overcome it some years later…thanks once again for this article I have learnt alot.

5. MrBiizy says:

Hello Nikos. Thank you for sharing these top 5 reasons why people fail to make money online. This is a life saver because not making money online is not a good feeling at all.

Hundreds if not thousands of people pump in everyday for the make money online business opportunities, making websites are built each day and among all these countless numbers of individuals, only a few end up making money online. I have seen people that are interested in making money online and I continue to see them everyday online and offline. Many are scared of the unknown, therefore, they don’t want to venture. Many are impatient and they end up giving up even when they venture. So many reasons and as you have shared.

I have made up my mind to do this and I won’t give up on it.

Regards!

6. Parveen says:

Hey, Your 5 Top Reasons Why Most People Fail To Make Money Online are very useful to get success online. If we all avoid these all reasons then we will 100% become successful in online business. You are doing grate work by finding and sharing the reasons. We will do my best to achieve success online with the help of your article.

7. Jessie says:

Thank you so much for the awesome post!  I enjoyed reading this because it is great advice for people who are planning on making money only!  The fact that you added in patience is probably one of my biggest tips too.  It takes time to build a business, and it does not come easy.  Hard work and patience are so important!

8. marcuscbb says:

Hi i would like to thank you for your article on 5 Top Reasons Why Most People Fail To Make Money Online. It has always been my dream to get out of the rat race and start an online business from home. I was doing some research when I came across your informative post. Some of the information is very helpful.

9. Pentrental says:

With so much information out there on how to succeed with an online business it’s nice to see the opposite in why people fail. This perspective is very helpful to have when determining what not to do. These reasons are outstanding and I agree with all of them, but especially no action and lack of patience. Anyone who tells you you can make money overnight is likely lying. Really it takes action and patience more often than not in order to succeed. This is excellent information for anyone looking to start an online business and I will definitely share it with some friends, well done!

10. Mugalu Mansoor says:

Thanks very much for this great and helpful article about the reasons why people fail to make money online. For really it has been an interesting article from it’s start to its end because you have really helped many people including me with this educative information because all along I have been wondering what keeps me behind in world of making money online but now am eye opened by your article and am soon changing for success. Thanks very much for this article in advance

11. Jon says:

I agree with everything you have to say because it takes a lot of work to be able to make money online and you will waste a little bit of money finding what works and also you will feel like you are not making any progress until you make some. I still suffer from this but I am learning to do my own work and not rely on the latest teaching program.

12. Shanta Rahman says:

Many thanks to you for sharing such a beautiful article with us. The reason most people are afraid to earn from online is because people do not know how to earn from online. To earn money online, first of all you need to know how to make money online and secondly you need to invest money in the right place. There are many ways to earn online, among them, affiliate marketing. Because I myself earn through affiliate marketing. To earn from affiliate marketing, you first need to know how to do affiliate marketing and you need to know more about SEO. If you know these things well you can easily earn from online.

13. Agustina says:

Thanks for sharing this post! Patience is key in everything!

14. Roamy says:

thanks for sharing, I know I really struggled when I got started online, it seemed like no one was finding my content or maybe it was the wrong content.
    With trial and error and alot of hard work, making money online now is to me like any other everyday thing.