Multiple Income Funnel Review – Is It Legit?
What is the Multiple Income Funnel?
Is it a scam or a legit way to make money online?
You are here reading my Multiple Income Funnel review because you are looking for ways to make money online. And you want to know if Multiple Income Funnel is a scam or not. You are at the right place. My review answers all of the above questions and also explains what this system is, how it works, and how much it will cost you.
Making money online is possible. The problem is there are dozens of systems and programs online claiming they can show you how to earn commissions and generate passive income. Of course, most of them are just looking to rip you off. There is no such thing as a “secret formula” or a “done-for-you” system that will earn you $2,000 per day by just pushing a button.
Always do your own research before buying any “make money online” system and stay away from the ones promising you easy money. So is Multiple Income Funnel such a system or a legit way to earn money online?
Let’s take a closer look.
Name: Multiple Income Funnel
Owner: Mack Mills
Price: $49 per month
Verdict: Not Recommended
#Tip: Do you want to learn how to start an affiliate business? Take a look at the post below:
What Is Multiple Income Funnel?
Multiple Income Funnel (MIF) is a relatively new program (according to whois.com the domain name “multipleincomefunnel.com” was registered in 2020) created by Mack Mills. It claims to be an “online business opportunity” that can help you generate multiple commissions on “100% autopilot”. But before I explain what MIF is, let’s take a closer look at who Mack Mills is.
Mack Mills is an online marketer that has made a fortune either promoting or creating similar “online business opportunities”. At least that’s according to him. He claims he has made over 8-figures over the last 20 years running such systems.
But Mack Mills is a controversial figure, to say the least. That’s because his name has been associated with several “make money online” systems which many bloggers have called out as scams. Some of which are:
- Secret Income Formula
- Daily Income Method
- Instant Income Method
- Digital Income Method
These are just some of the systems he has created over the years. You may have come across them on social media or YouTube if you’ve been looking for ways to make money online. There are plenty of negative reviews and complaints about his programs but there are some positive reviews too. Some people seem to like his programs while others hate them.
Based on my research and the information I found online about his programs, I wouldn’t buy any of them. All of them look pretty similar, use the same unrealistic claims, and are nothing more than sales funnels. So is Multiple Income Funnel any different?
No. Multiple Income Funnel is exactly the same. A sales funnel that offers three additional “income opportunities”. Of course, you’ll have to invest money first and buy each one of them to earn those big commissions. Sales funnels are not a bad thing. That’s not what I am saying. Sales funnels can be an excellent way to generate leads and complete sales.
But they work as long as the products inside the funnel are legit and can help the customer. In this case, the “online income opportunities” inside the funnel are not worth your time or your money. At least in my opinion. The programs you are being funneled into will cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. The odds of making any money here are very low. Especially if you are new to networking marketing and have no experience in online marketing.
How Does Multiple Income Funnel Work?
MIF is marketed as an automated done-for-you system designed to help people start an online business without any marketing experience. They make it sound easy but what you really get when you buy the Multiple Income Funnel are a few landing pages, some pre-written emails, and the right to recruit others.
MIF’s website offers no real information about how the systems works or what you’ll have to do to earn those $1,000 commissions. It’s just a landing page where the only thing you can do is sign-up and watch a video telling you that with just $49 per month you can earn commissions on “100% auto-pilot” from 4 different income streams.
Here are the four income streams:
1) Multiple Income Funnel (MIF). That is the first income stream and will cost you $49 per month. If you refer someone to MIF you will earn a $20/month commission. MIF also offers a yearly subscription. If your referral chooses to buy the MIF’s annual membership, you will earn a $200 commission.
All you have to do now is promote MIF and recruit more people. There is no product or service here. What you get for $49/month is the right to join MIF’s affiliate program and some landing pages to promote MIF. The $49 per month is just the beginning though. If you want to join the other 3 “income opportunities” you will have to spend a lot more.
2) Easy1Up. The second income stream is Easy1Up. An e-learning platform that has been online for quite some time now and which I don’t recommend. I have written a review about this program where I explain how it works and why I don’t recommend it. You can read my review here.
Easy1Up consists of six different courses (membership levels), and if you want to earn commissions you must first purchase each level. So, if you want to earn those big commissions, you must first spend a lot of money.
- Elevation package – $25
- Elevation Elite package -$100
- Vertex package – $250
- Vertex Elite package – $500
- Vertex Pro Connect package – $1,000
- Vertex Live package – $2,000
Easy1Up reminds me of MOBE which was a very popular training course that was shut down by the FTC a few years ago. Easy1Up works similarly. You buy a package and then you try to recruit people into the program. It’s an MLM company which “sells” information products but the only way to make money is by recruiting others.
3) Textbot AI or AVA. Textbot is an automated messaging software that allows you to send messages to your prospects and drive traffic to your funnel. You need to pay $100 to join and you can make money by recruiting others. Textbot claims it can help you promote your business via automated text messages and earn $100 commissions.
But what you will really be doing here is trying to recruit people into the system and earn commissions. Your recruits will have to do the same thing to make money and so on. You can earn commissions between $100 and $500 per referral.
4) Traffic Authority. That is the fourth income stream. Here you can purchase traffic and training products that show you how to drive traffic. Traffic Authority offers various traffic packages for you to buy at a certain price.
You can earn commissions for referring people to Traffic Authority. Depending on the traffic package your referrals will buy you can earn from $100 to $3,200 commission per sale. But if you want to make money selling these packages, you need to buy them yourself first. And they are not cheap.
They start from a few hundred dollars and end up costing more than $8,000. So, once again, as with every other program in this sales funnel if you want to make money you need to spend money. The more money you spend, the more money you will make. At least in theory.
Because why would anyone buy traffic from a site like Traffic Authority? You have no idea where that traffic is coming from or if it is even human traffic. It could be bot traffic. That traffic won’t help you make sales. Not all traffic on your landing pages or website is equal. To make sales you need high-quality web traffic. Not random traffic. Untargeted visits won’t convert the same as targeted visits.
This “income opportunity” (like the other three) is about buying levels and recruiting others.
Multiple Income Funnel Pros And Cons
Multiple Income Funnel is not a plug-and-play or a complete “done-for-you” system like it claims to be. You still need to drive traffic to your landing pages and recruit others. The only thing that is done-for-you is the sales page you get after signing up and paying the $49.
As for the quality of the traffic Traffic Authority sells is at least questionable. In my opinion, it’s expensive and there are no guarantees that you’ll make any money with this traffic source.
The main reason why I will not be recommending MIF is that the four income streams in this funnel (including MIF) are shady MLM programs that I wouldn’t join. You should never pay to be an affiliate. The majority of people who join such programs end up losing their money. And for that reason alone, I don’t believe Multiple Income Funnels is worth joining.
MIF is nothing new either. Just a few months ago, I reviewed another system called Profits Passport (no longer exists) that looked exactly like the MIF. It was a sales funnel promoting several MLM’s (including Easy1Up) using the same marketing tactics MIF uses. You can read my Profits Passport review here. Although the two products are not related to each other, you should know that this type of sales funnels is a common thing in the world of Internet marketing.
And are usually promoted by the same digital marketers. The same people who try to sell you every get-rich-quick system as the new best way to make money online. In this case, I noticed that several people who used to promote Profits Passport are now promoting MIF.
Here is a list of things I liked and did not like about Multiple Income Funnel:
- You can earn commissions. To be completely honest with you there is nothing I like about MIF. But if you are good at recruiting others and promoting such programs you could make some money at the expense of your recruits. If you have $49 to spare you could sign up and take a look for yourself. But if you want to earn those big commissions, you must also join the other three income streams. And that will cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
- Overhyped claims. There is no such thing as easy money online with the push of a button. You can’t make money online overnight with little to no work done. Driving random traffic to a landing page is not an easy way to make money online. But it’s an easy way to waste your time and your money. The reason they use these unrealistic promises is to entice people who are looking for easy ways to earn some extra cash online. They sell you the dream that you can earn money online with just a few clicks a day.
- No real product. You are just paying to be a MIF affiliate so you can recruit others. And they will have to do the same. That’s all you’ll be doing here. You can only make money by recruiting people. You are paying for the opportunity to resell Multiple Income Funnel. Not building your own online business.
- Spend money to make money. If you want to earn those large commissions, you must first invest a lot of money. You get paid every time someone buys MIF but that only gets you a $20 per month commission. To earn $1,000 commissions you must purchase Easy1Up, Traffic Authority and Textbot AI. And what about traffic?
You’ll have to buy that too. You’ll have to pay again and again, hoping that at some point you’ll earn your money back. MIF will cost you a lot more than $49 per month.
- Not 100% done-for-you. That is not an automated system that will make you commissions on auto-pilot. The only thing done-for-you are a few landing pages. You still need to generate traffic and spend thousands of dollars to join these income streams.
Multiple Income Funnel is a program I don’t recommend. It’s a sales funnel for different systems that have a bad reputation. Many bloggers and online marketers are calling them pyramid schemes. Of course, the choice is yours.
I am not the one to decide if a program is a scam or not. That’s up to the FTC and the regulators. But I wouldn’t spend my money joining these programs.
There’re many ways to make money online but not without work. If you want to learn how affiliate marketing works and start a business online take a look at my top pick below. You can join for free.
Thank you for reading my review. Don’t forget to share it with your social media friends. Let me know what you think. Leave a comment below.