MOBE Has Been Shutdown By The FTC – Here’s Why

1. Kit says:

These programs look shady at the first place especially when they ask for high upfront payment first. It rings my alarm bells very hard for such an amount to pay for a starter. I would bounce away as fast as I can when I see a huge payment is needed. The value receive in return would be a big doubt.

2. Janrell says:

Good to have read this. I hate it when scammers are just out there trying to cheat honest folks who are trying to make an extra few bucks online. It seems to me perhaps 8 out of 10 “online jobs” are fake?

Thanks for the resource and research done on this scammer. Hopefully more people can be educated and not get cheated again.

Hello Janrell,

In my opinion most of the “online jobs” are actually low-quality programs that are basically useless. Of course, there are plenty of scams out there but i believe the majority of them are just awful products. Their only purpose is to steal your money.

3. John says:

This is great news, MOBE should have been shut down ages ago, this is just a scheme that means the people at the top of the pyramid are getting rich whilst the people thinking it is a good business model struggle to pay the ever increasing fees.

Preying on people who are trying to earn legitimate money is nothing more than greed.  Tell me has there been any more updates since you have written the post?

Thanks

Hello John,

As far as i know there has not been a major updated since i wrote this post. The TRO is still in effect and although i am not a lawyer i believe it will continue to be in effect indefinitely. From what i have read the legal process could take more than a year.

For the people who lost their money i don’t believe it is going to be easy to get them back.

Nikos

4. Jason says:

This is Great news and Great work on your end getting this out there. I have a bad review of MOBE on my website and in it I basically call Matt Lloyd out for being a deceptive thief. If you ask me I feel he should have to pay everyone back who he has scammed and if he can’t then lock him up. It’s really nice to see cyber crime being cracked down on.

Best Wishes

Jason

5. glenda says:

Hi Nikos,

Thanks for the information about MOBE! I really appreciate on your part the way you explained in detail the sensitive aspects of MOBE. This will  definitely help me on my journey as a online entrepreneur.

If I may ask, what’s your take about the 21 program step of MOBE where some online fanatics regard it as a legit program not the MLM side of MOBE?

Hello Glenda,

My opinion is that the 21 Steps MTTB program is just a program to lure you in and join MOBE. An introduction to MOBE and nothing more. Although there might be some value in their training i would never call it a legit program. MOBE’s objective was to make as much money as they could from their members. There are far better legitimate training programs that cost way less.

6. Lisa Petersen says:

I was too a Victim of MOBE back in last year of June but I didnt go as far as the other people I disputed my 49.00 from my bank back in last year of June and they refunded me back the money. When I saw the other programs which the scam people with I didnt pursue it I just back away from it. I am glad that I didnt even have the money to do this