Fast Earners Club Review – Legit Or Not?
Is Fast Earners Club a scam?
Can you make money with that product?
Is the training provided by the Fast Earners Club any good?
In this review, i will answer all the above questions and i will also explain what the Fast Earners Club is and how it really works. But i would like to say right from the start i don’t recommend that product and i am not affiliated with it in any way. The only positive reviews i found online about Fast Earners Club are from people who are promoting it. And not from actual members who used it and made money online.
It is always in your best interests to do your own research before buying anything. Like you are doing now. The truth is there are dozens of products online similar to Fast Earners Club, and almost none of them are worth your money and time. They all promise they can show you how to make a lot of money in a short period of time with little or no work. But unfortunately, there is no such thing.
So, let’s take a closer look.
Name: Fast Earners Club
Owner: Unknown (at least to me)
Free Trial: No
Verdict: Not recommended (a waste of time)
What Is Fast Earners Club?
That’s a difficult question to answer. Because simply there is no information on their website about what exactly Fast Earners Club is. There is just a promotional video and nothing else. By watching that video you will find out what Fast Earners Club is not. But you will not understand how it will help you make money or how it really works.
So, let’s take a look at what Fast Earners Club is NOT according to their sales video:
- Is not an affiliate marketing course
- An MLM type of business
- Paid surveys opportunity
- It is not about generating web traffic
- Useless push-button software
Here’s the deal
Again according to their video Fast Earners Club will show you how to make money the same day you buy their product without ever saying anything more than that. There are also a couple of testimonials from people who bought it and made hundreds of dollars in a matter of hours. Of course, that is nothing more than hype aiming to take advantage of people who are looking for a quick way to make money online.
What Is Fast Earners Club About?
A few PDFs and 9 videos about affiliate marketing and e-commerce. That is certainly not a quick way to make money. There is no doubt you can make money with affiliate marketing or with an e-commerce store. But it can’t happen in a matter of hours like they say and certainly is not that easy.
So, where is this revolutionary way to make money online? It was supposed to be a 2-step done-for-you-system that would make you money without you having to do any hard work. All you had to do is pay $39, download a few applications, click a few things sit back, relax and watch real money roll into your bank account. Of course, none of that is true. There are no automated systems that ‘ll make you money overnight.
After doing some research online and reading a few reviews (from people who actually bought it), i found out what you will get access to after paying $39.
The following 4 PDFs
- Make money with ecommerce
- Make money on eBay
- Make money on Amazon
- Build a Shopify store
These 4 PDFs are the main training of Fast Earners Club. And of course, there is no way to make any money with just that. All of the above methods are legitimate ways to earn money but a lot more training is required.
Apart from that, there is also the “Xtreme Edition”. That training consists of 9 videos covering the following topics:
- Search engine optimization
- Video marketing
- Affiliate programs
The quality of that training material is also similar to the PDFs. Poor. Very poor. The videos are short, generic and they barely mention the basics. Telling people they can make money using Facebook ads or the social media, in general, is not a training course. Again you can find a lot of information about all of the above online for free.
- 60-day money back guarantee. But don’t take that for granted. Clickbank is a trusted online retailer and is offering refunds but that also depends on the vendor’s policy. Since Fast Earners Club doesn’t have a refund policy i have doubts you will be able to take your money back.
- Incomplete training. The training material is not only incomplete but also worthless. It is used as bait so they can pretend they are offering something. Certainly is not worth paying $39 to learn you can make money on Amazon or by building a Shopify store. They don’t show you how is done.
- Misleading information. No real information about the product before you buy it and their sales video is full of lies. Fast Earners Club is just an info digital product. Claims like “Make money within your first hour”, “Doesn’t involve generating web traffic” are just nonsense.
- Exaggerated claims. Nothing but hype. All the usual nonsense about how easy it is to make money online if you buy their product that’s like nothing else you have seen before.
- Poor quality. All the information mentioned in their training material are generic and it doesn’t even cover the basics. It is outdated and is basically just a description of the ways you can use to make money online. Nothing you can’t find online for free in a couple of minutes.
- You won’t make any money. Their training material won’t help you build an online business or understand how affiliate marketing works. No in-depth instructions or any practical training on how to make money online. There is no such thing as easy and fast money that require little to no work. That’s a myth. Online marketing is a great way to generate an additional income for yourself but it takes time and of course hard work.
- Lack of support. In case, you need help or have any questions there is no such thing as a live chat or a community. As far as i know there is no one to ask or assist you.
- Unknown owner. That’s a huge red flag and something that should definitely make you question the legitimacy of any product. Such programs are usually scams and an absolute waste of money.
- One-page website. There is no information on their website about what the product is, who the owner is, how it works or what you will be doing. There is also no About Us page or a Contact page. There is absolutely nothing. Only a sales video telling you how easy and fast it is to make money if you pay the $39 and follow their method. You could use the same video to promote any kind of get-rich-quick scheme.
Why You Should Avoid Fast Earners Club
All the warnings signs you would normally look for in a product that promises it can make you money are there. All of them. Their sales video is full of lies and misleading information. The earning claims are just ridiculous and the product is completely different from what’s said on their sales video. There might be an explanation for that though.
I found a review from 2013 that says Fast Earners Club is a binary options stock market system. That could be the reason why their promotional video is nothing like what they offer. They changed the product but kept the same video. After all, the training material’s quality is so poor it looks like it was copied from other sources and then put back together to create the illusion that there is a product.
Just because something is available on Clickbank doesn’t mean it’s a legitimate product. There are plenty of garbage in Clickbank and other online retailers. They only exist so their owners can make money from people who ‘ll make the mistake to buy them. There is no chance for you to make any money by buying Fast Earners Club. After all, that’s not why it was created for.
It is products like this that make people believe online marketing is a big scam. They perpetuate the myth that making money online can happen in a matter of hours with little work. That you can sit back relax do nothing and watch how this automated done-for-you system will make you hundreds of dollars every day.
Save yourself some money and stay away from products like that one.
Although $39 is generally speaking a small amount of money you should always ask yourself what is it that you are buying. How is that product or service going to help you achieve your goals? Fast Earners Club is not going to help you make any money. The training is incomplete and it doesn’t actually show you how to build an online business from scratch. For that reason alone is a waste of money and time.
Someone could call it a scam. And others might say it’s not a scam since it does offer some kind of training. But that’s not the point. The point is Fast Earners Club is not going to help you make any money online.
If you are looking for a way to earn money online and build your own business click the button below and read my review about one of the best affiliate marketing training courses. Create a free account and take a look yourself.
If you find this review helpful feel free to share it on your social network. You are welcome to leave your comments below.
Thanks for sharing this helpful and informative article.