Expectations of Online Income

1. Dave says:

Great post, before I embarked on the online world, I had no idea of the amount of mlm’s and programs that are around. I thought it was maybe a handful. I also had to google Pyramid scheme, literally to check I knew what it was, thankfully I did. I also googled or wikipedia-ed Ponzi scheme as I’d heard of it before but had no idea what it meant, so in the 6 months since I’ve been properly engaged with online marketing, I’m well aware of what’s a scheme and what isn’t – the most important thing that anyone needs to do before joining anything, is to do RESEARCH – leave no stone unturned or you will end up burning your money like in the image here

I totally agree with you about the importance of researching before joining anything because there are so many frauds out there. People are wasting their money and their time with get rich quick schemes without realizing that it takes time and a lot of work to succeed online.

2. GiuliaB says:

I could not agree more Nikos, as unfortunately it is scammers that give online business a bad reputation, ever for genuine platforms like Wealthy Affiliate. It is through the creation of an illusion that scammers make that money, the ‘copy my passive income formula now, pay for the privilege, and you’ll make money within a month by doing nothing’ scam. Let’s admit it, I’ve been there, probably many more affiliate marketers too. But that is why we can safely say that, having learnt through experience, Wealthy Affiliate does not fall within that category.
    Thanks for a most interesting post Nikos!
    Giulia

3. Andrew says:

Hi Nikos, thanks for the great post! I like it very much and it seems everything very logically. Why do you recommend Wealthy Affiliate? What do they have? Can I create my internet incomes there? Thanks for your answer in advance
    Best wishes
    Andrew

Hello Andrew,
      You can definitely start your online business in Wealthy Affiliate and be sure you will earn money if you follow the training and the courses. The training is the best in the business (Online Marketing) and you can join for free.

4. Richard Supo says:

Hello Andrew. Thanks for the reality check. Making money online is not as easy as it sounds and you can definitely lose it to fraudsters if you are not carefull.

5. Hi, Nikos. This is some great advice about what to expect starting an online business. Just like in the “brick and mortar” world, building a business takes time. There are so many fraudsters out there, it’s easy to be taken in. It’s good to find someone honest, like the folks at Wealthy Affiliate, to help you achieve success.

Hello Andy,
      First of all thank you for your comment and i totally agree about what you said for Wealthy Affiliate. If you want to start an online business i don’t think there is a better place to do so out there.

6. Vini says:

Hey, Nikos.
    Great post. It is motivating.
    I have been working on my website for about 6 months now and no signs of money yet. I went in to start this website with the intentions of making money fast. But I soon realized within a month that was far from reality. Yet, that hasn’t stopped me. My intentions and goals have matured enough to keep me going even if I don’t see any $$$$ yet. I am sure that is a test for everyone trying this out. But many won’t stay.
    Thanks for sharing and good luck to you!

Hello Vini,
      Thank you for your comment. It does take time to create an online business the same way it takes time to build an offline business. The secret is to keep going, don’t give up and educate yourself constantly. If it was easy everybody would be able to do it but the reality is not many have the right mindset and the persistence to succeed online.

7. Mariam says:

That is what the lazy person does not want to hear. I wonder why people like so much the fancy ads claiming to give them money at the clip of the mouse?
    That is far from the truth, here is the truth that you have shown us. I want to thank you for encouraging me.
    I know it takes time but as it is a road to success you may find harps, slopes along the journey and you need one’s hand to move on and finish what you started.
    Wish you the best.

Hello Mariam,
      A successful online business requires hard work and a lot of your time. Many people believe that online success is easy and that you can make money easy and fast, but that is just not true. An online business is similar to an offline business.