Digital Worth Academy Review – Is It Legit?
Is Digital Worth Academy a scam?
Is Digital Worth Academy worth the money?
If you are looking to start earning money online, there are many things that you need to consider. Not only do you have to worry about the many scams that exist, but because there is so much information out there it can be hard to find what you’re looking for.
Many courses and websites that promise to show you how to earn hundreds of dollars a day. But the truth is, most of these sites are scams. No one will ever hand you any money just because you clicked on a random link. You should always do your own research before buying any course or accepting any offer. There is no shortcut to success.Digital Worth Academy is a step-by-step course for building an authority site in affiliate marketing. With affiliate marketing becoming more and more common, there are many people who offer the same type of courses. Digital Worth Academy is just one of these products. Is it worth the investment though?
This review will tell you all about the course, what it covers, and if it can help you make money online.
Name: Digital Worth Academy
Owner: Sara Young & Andrew Hansen
Price: $797 (one-time payment)
Free Trial: No
Verdict: Legit (But I don’t recommend it)
Now let’s take a closer look at Digital Worth Academy.
What is Digital Worth Academy?
The Digital Worth Academy course is a complete course that teaches you how to make money online. The course provides training and tools to help you build a successful affiliate marketing business. Their coaching program is designed for those who want to learn how to become an affiliate marketer. The idea behind it is to teach you how to create profitable affiliate authority sites.
Digital Worth Academy trains people on how to build profitable authority sites and make money from every website they create. They also teach you how to sell your site if it becomes successful. The course offers complete beginners everything they need to know about starting their own affiliate marketing business or even just improving their existing website with simple yet effective tips and tricks.
Sara Young and Andrew Hansen are co-creators of Digital Worth Academy. They have both released many digital products over the years and have been in affiliate marketing for over 20 years now. Digital Worth Academy is suitable for newbies to the online business world, as well as more experienced marketers. The training covers a wide range of topics and should suit any learner’s needs. Digital Worth Academy (DWA) is a fully comprehensive online course and software tool Suite that will teach you how to build an “Authority Website” that ranks well with Google, so it can generate income through affiliate marketing. DWA training program seems like a solid opportunity to learn from two successful affiliate marketers. Keep in mind that you’ll have to put in the work if you want any real results.
After all, they clearly state on their site that this is not a “get-rich-quick” type of business, and it will take time and effort. They don’t make any promises of quick riches online in a week.
How Does Digital Worth Academy Work?
Digital Worth Academy teaches students how to create optimized content for Google, find products and services to promote as well as build optimized websites with WordPress. They also teach students how to properly find keywords and get traffic to their websites.
The Digital Worth Academy offers over 150 videos, that teach you to build a successful website. The course also comes with 3 private software tools. The training course includes 6 courses with more than 30 modules. The courses show how to build a website that ranks well on Google and gets lots of traffic through search engines.
Digital Worth Academy coaching program teaches the following key topics:
- How to find a profitable niche market
- How to build a WordPress website
- How to select the right keywords to target in your niche
- How to create SEO-optimized content
- How to find affiliate products to promote
- How to monetize your traffic
- How to promote your content & your affiliate links
- Link building and how to increase your rankings and clickthrough rates
- How to sell your affiliate site (website flipping)
The training focuses on promoting affiliate products for the Amazon affiliate program and Clickbank, but you can join any other affiliate program of your choosing. You can also make commissions by promoting Digital Worth Academy. Here is what’s included in the course:
- The Digital Asset Blueprint: This is the main training. It contains six sections, over thirty modules, and 150 “over the shoulder” videos detailing how to build an affiliate website from scratch (how to pick a market, how to build a WordPress website, how to create content, etc).
- Commission Wizard Software: This tool will make it faster to find rewarding niches and get an overview of related products for bigger markets. You enter your search criteria, and the software does all the work for you.
- Profit Calculator: This software can show you the monthly potential earnings of any products added to your site. It’s a quick, as well as a straightforward way to determine your monthly income possibility.
- Diamond Keyword Miner: This is a tool that helps you find where your target audience may be easier to reach so you can have better results. It’s a quick way to get the results your business needs more quickly.
Upon signing up for Digital Worth Academy, you will get unlimited use and lifetime access to all the tools. According to their sales page, the Digital Asset Blueprint training material is also updated on a regular basis. The program is full of value, and it has a good reputation. It was developed by two successful marketers who have plenty of marketing experience.
How Much Does it Cost to Join?
Digital Worth Academy costs $797 and can be purchased through ClickBank. This is a one-time payment. At the moment, there are no payment plans available for it. You will get a full refund within the first 60 days. DWA comes with a 100% money-back guarantee, meaning that if you don’t like the program then, you can request a refund.
The price includes the training program, 3 software tools, customer support, access to a private community, and full PDF transcripts. But you should know that the discounted price of $797 is not necessarily stable. The real price is $997, and it can change anytime.
There are some normal, extra costs involved, like purchasing a domain name and hosting. They also recommend using a keyword tool, which will cost you an extra $37 per month. Based on my research, I have not been able to find any hidden charges or fees.There have been some reviews claiming that there are two additional offers (upsells) available inside DWA – Niche Opportunity Pack ($299) & Pre-Built Affiliate Sites ($1599) – but I’m not sure if those are still available now.
- Comprehensive course – The course has all the info you’ll need to start an affiliate business and is structured really well.
- Money-Back Guarantee – The Digital Worth Academy sales page states a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. You can request a refund provided that you request it within the 30-day window.
- No Misleading Claims – No unrealistic claims or misleading marketing tactics. It takes work to really make money online, and this system doesn’t try to fool you into thinking otherwise. There are no fake promises of quick money without any effort on your part.
- Lifetime Access – Once you buy the program, you’ll have lifetime access to it. You’ll also be able to access all the new updates.
- The owners are successful affiliate marketers – Andrew and Sara have extensive experience, having been in the industry for years. They are successful affiliate marketers, and together they aim to teach people the right way of doing marketing online.
- Proven Business Model – Affiliate marketing is a tried business model, and you can make money online by building an authority website in your niche.
- Customer Support – If you have any questions while going through training, the DWA support desk is available 7 days a week for anyone that needs it. However, customer support doesn’t necessarily mean technical support.
- Expensive for beginners – The price of the course is too expensive. $797 is a lot of money for many people who are looking to start their first business online. There are other much cheaper alternatives that offer more value. If you’re unfamiliar with affiliate marketing, I always recommend looking for a reasonably priced, quality course. You don’t know if it’s something you’ll be into, so it’s risky to invest in a costly training upfront.
- No updates (?) – It has been a while since their Facebook page was last updated, so it’s unclear whether or not these channels are still operative. It’s unclear as to whether or not the training is being kept up-to-date and any success stories I found dating back to 2019 or earlier. I could be wrong though and maybe they just haven’t updated their sale page.
The Digital Worth Academy is a legitimate online course that teaches you the basics of affiliate marketing. It doesn’t promise to make you filthy rich overnight instead, it will show you how to build authority websites and generate an affiliate income. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme, and both Sara Young and Andrew Hansen have been successful affiliate marketers for many years.
If the price is not an issue for you, Digital Worth Academy’s course can be a good investment. However, keep in mind that there are cheaper courses out there with the same quality of training or even better ones with more tools. I also know of a few other courses that are just as expensive and offer better training.
A common misconception is that the higher the course price, the better its quality. Remember that this isn’t always true. The course will teach you the fundamentals of affiliate marketing and how to make money online. There is no guarantee of success, and you may not make any money at all. Success depends on your own effort.
If you want to learn how affiliate marketing works but don’t want to spend an arm and a leg you should check my #1 recommended platform. You’ll have all the tools to create your own authority website at your fingertips for only $49/mo.
You’ll have access to live webinars, 24/7 support, hosting, keyword research tool, and many other helpful features at no extra cost.
You can sign up for free! Only an email is required.
Share this content if you found it useful!
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting my work here – PayPal.Me