CashForShare Review – Legit or Scam?
Can CashForShare help you make money online?
Is CashForShare legit?
That is what we will talk about in this review. Perhaps you saw a video on YouTube about CashForShare or someone on Facebook talking about it and now you want to know more about it. Everybody would like to earn some extra money online. But is CashForShare legit or a waste of time?
We all know there are so many scams online waiting to rip you off. You should always search online for more information before joining anything. At first, CashForShare seems like an easy way to earn money online. But I am sure you have heard before that all the “easy ways to make money online” are usually scams.
In this review, we are going to find out what CashForShare is, how it works, and if it is a scam or not.
Disclaimer. I am not an affiliate or a member of CashForShare. My review is based on information available to everyone online. This review is my opinion and is based on my research. Results may vary and may not apply to all persons.
Now let’s take a closer look.
Owner: Unknown (at least to me)
Price: Free to join
Verdict: Not Recommended (waste of time)
What Is CashForShare.co?
CashForShare according to their website is an affiliate network where you can earn money by referring your friends and completing some tasks. Again according to them CashForShare is the “#1 Social Network according to Forbes”. Of course, I found nothing online that could prove these claims. As far as I know Forbes has never mentioned CashForShare.
Unfortunately, this is not the only red flag. CashForShare website is full of warning signs and red flags telling you why you should stay away from it. We’ll talk about them later. But for now, let’s take a look at what else CashForShare has to offer.
At first, it appears to be like any other GPT (Get-Paid-To) site where you can easily make money online simply by posting your referral (affiliate) link and inviting people to join.
There are plenty of GPT sites online paying you for completing simple tasks like installing apps, filling in surveys, watching ads, etc. Some of them are legit (like Swagbucks) but there are plenty of scams too. Sites that never pay their members’ but have no problem promising people hundreds of dollars for doing very little work. After a while, they disappear only to reappear later under a different name to deceive people again.
Sites like Tap2Earn, Use2Earn, CloutBucks, Click2Cash, ShowCash.co, CashChase, to name a few, are well-known scam sites. There are dozens more at any given time offering unrealistic payouts compared to the legit GPT sites. CashForShare looks no different.
If you are looking for easy ways to earn some extra cash at home I suggest taking a look at the following post:
How Does CashForShare Work?
Joining CashForShare is free and available to anyone. Everyone can become their affiliate and earn money using their platform. According to their webpage, CashForShare was created in 2015 and is based in Los Angeles, CA. The way their system works is very simple. Advertisers pay CashForShare to reach influencers like you and me. And that is how they make money to pay their affiliates.
Of course, that is according to them. The truth is CashForShare is interested in collecting your personal data (email, telephone number, credit card information, etc.) and making money from you. CashForShare is not offering any products or services and sells nothing.
All you have to do to make money with CashForShare are the following 3 things:
- Sign up. Registration is free and you will earn a $50 bonus for just signing up.
- Share your link all over the social media and earn $10 per refferal and $2 for every person who clicks your link.
- Redeem your earnings. You can withdraw your money once you reach a certain threshold.
Inside the members’ area, there is also a TaskWall where you can earn $50 for each task you complete. These tasks include downloading apps that you will need to spend money to complete. So it turns out CashForShare is not free after all. These tasks are CPA (Cost Per Action) offers and the creator of CashForShare earns a commission every time you complete an offer (task).
Other tasks include completing surveys for $30 and creating promotional YouTube videos for $50. These earnings don’t make any sense though. Why would they pay you $50 for simply uploading a video on YouTube?
And of course, for you to cash out, you will have to meet certain criteria first.
- Generate at least $200 in earnings
- Refer a minimum of 5 friends to the platform
- Have at least 25 unique clicks on your referral link
- Complete at least 6 tasks from the TaskWall
Assuming you did all this based on my research you will still not get paid. There are too many complaints online from ex-members’ claiming they were unable to withdraw their earnings.
The bottom line is completing these tasks (downloading apps) could cost you money. Some of them may ask you to pay to subscribe or submit your phone number. I would not do that because you could start receiving promotional text messages and charged automatically.
Pros & Cons
It is pretty clear by now that CashForShare is not “the #1 Earning Network”. I doubt you will earn anything by joining this site or other similar websites.
The only positive thing I can say for CashForShare is that it is free to join. Other than that, nothing. In my opinion, this is a waste of time.
- Unknown Owners. There is no information about who is the owner of CashForShare. Their webpage says nothing about who is behind the “#1 Earning Network” and the “#1 Social Network according to Forbes”. It doesn’t sound right to me. Does this look like a legitimate earning opportunity to you?
- Plenty of negative reviews and complaints. I found no positive reviews online about them. Actually, the ones I found are calling CashForShare a scam. What I did find is plenty of complaints from members’ saying they were unable to redeem their earnings. Other than a few promotional videos on YouTube I was not able to find any testimonies from “influencers” making money with this platform.
- You could lose money. I wouldn’t trust CashForShare with my personal data or my credit card info. And I certainly would not trust those apps they want you to download. You could end up losing money without even realizing it. Some of those apps will ask you to pay money to subscribe. I don’t think that will help you make money. Plus there, is always the risk of identity theft from downloading apps from unknown sources.
- Terms & Conditions make no sense. If you take some time to read CashForShare T&C you will realize there is something very wrong with this site. Forget for a second all the other reasons I mentioned why you should stay away from it. That is the only proof you will need. You need to be 99 years old (or older) to use their site and services.
Does this make any sense to you?
The above image shows a section of their Terms & Conditions where they state there is an age requirement of at least 99 years old or you are not allowed to use the CashForShare site. I think it is pretty clear that they are not going to pay you.
I could keep on listing the cons of CashForShare but do I have to?
I think my last point says it all. I could talk about the fake testimonials or the fake payment proofs but I don’t think there is any reason in doing that.
CashForShare is something I definitely don’t recommend.
Scam or not this site is not going to help you make money online. It is a waste of time that doesn’t pay. Do yourself a favor and stay away from it.
Whoever is behind CashForShare wants you to complete as many tasks (CPA offers) as you can so they can earn money. In other words, you are the product.
If you want to earn money online, you should stop wasting your time on sites like this one. Instead, you should take it seriously and start thinking long term.
There are many legit ways to make money online. For me, the best one is starting an online business. Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online and costs almost nothing to get started. If you want to learn more about it take a look at the following online training platform.
You can join for free.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review. If you like this post please share it with your social media followers.