The Best Link Building Strategies For 2018 (and Beyond)

1. John says:

Very informative article on the best link building strategies for 2018!

Before reading your post I hadn’t really considered building backlinks, I really thought they were a thing of the past and a little “black hat” but you have changed my mind with these series of informative videos!

If people like Brian Dean Neil Patel and Moz think they are still important, then I have to agree!

It may not be easy, but it sounds like its worth it!

Thanks! 🙂

Hello John,

Yes, link building is still an important part of SEO. Quality link building is key to your SEO strategy.

Thank you for your comment.

Nikos

2. Katarina says:

Hi there Nikos,

You did a great job with this post. I like articles that include posts from other blogs since we rarely get to see all the SEO experts gathered in one place. This gives you a good insight and saves you some precious time you would spend searching the web.

Regardless of what other people say, I also think that backlinks are here to stay and that one can’t rank high in the search engines without a proper link building technique. As far as I could see, those people who share the same opinion – that backlinking is important – mostly decide to use easy link building techniques, which we discussed in our article. Whichever white hat technique you choose, it will surely bring some results.

3. Stive sara says:

Hello Nikos,
    Thanks for the tips, I have just started out myself and hopefully this will help me a lot.
    SEO isn’t something I have been able to grasp so well yet so thank you!

4. sonny says:

Hello I didn’t realise there are so many different ways for link building in fact I May implement one of these linkedlink building strategies myself like reaching out to an owner of a website and offering them valuable service in return for your link on their website.
    I have my usual ways of building links through my own efforts but have never dreamd of the other aspects of link building strategies such as reaching out to the owner of a well established website in a effort to get first page rankings on Google.
    I was wondering what strategy do you use or your favourite strategy you use when accomplishing first page rankings on Google?

Hello Sonny,

In my opinion a combination of different methods will bring you the best results. Personally i prefer natural link building. It might take more time before start seeing results but it’s a great way to promote your site and get quality backlinks.

Thanks,