10 Writing Tips For Bloggers

1. Antonis Christonasis says:

Hello Nikos!

I know it might sound funny, but I usually have trouble choosing the headline on the posts I write. I can’t seem to find a way to make them more appealing. However, the tips you gave, even though they look simple, seem a very good place to start. I’m definitely using them!

2. susan hoffman says:

Hello I read your post and I thought it was really helpful. I know people get stuck on the title and the first paragraph but after that they can sail. You’ve given everyone a road map to follow. IN Conclusion (I have always want to say that) I think your post will give everyone a new change in their thinking. It helped me and I’m 69 years old.

3. Anne says:

Love the advice! I always get stuck on “evergreen” content and feel like your suggestions were helpful!

4. Abbi says:

Thanks for sharing. It is easy to get stuck in a rut and get writer’s block when you have no structure. This serves as a great outline of how to get over that challenge!

5. Cath says:

I usually write the post and work my way back to a title. Not ideal for everyone but it works for me!

6. Kyles says:

As a new blogger this post was sooo helpful. THANK YOU!

7. John Mulindi says:

Very helpful writing tips. Picked some new tips here.

8. Kimberly says:

Thank you for these tips. I do a lot of these things already, but it was a great reminder.

9. This was incredibly helpful . I really suck at headlines though and as you said practice makes perfect :)I do about half of these things already

10. Tom says:

Is it strange the title and first paragraph are the easiest parts for me? They may or may not be 100% seo but they are the only parts that do flow for me. Great list with some helpful tips.

Hello Tom,

Not very strange but i don’t think belong in the majority of bloggers. Usually it’s the other way around. I often struggle myself to write the first paragraph. Everyone has their own way of doing things.

Thank you for your comment.

11. roamy says:

Brilliant tips, I see some blogs I`d really love to read but once I see a sea of words not broken down, no images, I just feel sorry for the writer.
    People online want to skim first then decide if they want to read an article and 1 big block of words is impossible to skim.
    Another thing I do see is the lack of infographics or video.
    Really enjoyed,a very informative post where anyone could pick up some useful tips.

12. Tessa says:

Thank you for writing this. I found it very helpful. I will definitely use these in the next post I write!

13. Mackenzie says:

Great tips, definitely helpful, thank you!

14. Jasmin N says:

These are amazing tips! I’m sure blogging is one of those things you can never really master, you evolve every single day whilst doing it and posts like these helps to evolve 🙂

~ Jasmin N

Hello Jasmin,
      That’s very true. The more you blog the more you learn and you also realize there are so many things waiting for you to discover them in the world of blogging.

Thank you for your comment.

15. Thank you so much for this! I’m new to blogging, so I’m always looking for new information. This was an excellent point of reference for me. It’s a great guide for structuring blog posts.